Grandma’s Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
The credit for this cheesypotatocasserolerecipe goes to my grandma! She used to make a lot of cheesy potato casseroles back then and I always looked forward to visiting her. Thankfully, she passed this cheesy potato casserolerecipeon to me and youcan also benefit from this knowledge.
- 6 cups of Potatoes
- 6 tablespoons of whisked flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cups of shreddedcheddarcheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sourcream
- Peel and shred the potatoes into small bits. Pour into a pot and add water till the potato shreds are covered with water. Boil till they are cooked but try not to make them soggy.
- Place butter in a saucepan, melt and add the whisked flour and milk. While stirring, boil the mixture, turn off the fire and add the salt and the shredded cheese.
- Stir the whole mixture until the cheese completely melts. Add the sour cream.
- Rinse out the cooked potatoes. Drain and pour into the cheese-butter-milk sauce, stirring till the mixture is even.
- Pour the mixture into your casserole pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Bring out of the oven, leave to stand for about 5-10 minutes and voila, your cheesy potato casserole is ready. Note that the measurements above are suitable for a 9×13 casserole pan.
In Demand By Food Sensitive People. This Cookbook Is Gluten-free, Low-glycemic, Allergy-aware With Meat, Vegetarian And Vegan Options Throughout. There Isn't Another Product Like It On Or Offline! Yes, It's Unique!
Vibrantvegan's Vegan Ebooks- "clean & Lean 8-week Weight-loss Program" "20 Amazing Raw Vegan Kale Chip Recipes!" "the 20 Most Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipes Ever!"
134 Simple, Plant Based Recipes From World Renowned Fitness Expert, Published Author And Chief Training Adviser To Men's Fitness Magazine, Jason Ferruggia.
Collection Of More Than 1000 Chosen Indian Recipes.
Discover The Secret Recipes From The Worlds Finest Restaurants And Cook 5-star Dinners At Home For A Fraction Of The Cost! Make Your Friends And Family Go All Wild And Gaga Over Your Food. Now Pays $20 Per Sale! Banners At www.5starrecipes.com/affiliates
Amazing And Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes For Desserts, Entrees, Soups, Salads, Sides, Snacks, Smoothies, Juicing, Holidays, Dehydrating, Hemp, And Tips For Adopting The Vegan Raw Food Lifestyle. Recipe Books Include Introduction To Raw Food For Beginners.